Old 01-06-2014, 09:30 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Gee MiraB ... you want an answer when there were hardly any guesses?

JanieW ... thanks for the suggestion. I switched to Chrome a while back, when we discovered IE was not as compatible with this site. So maybe another switch. So far, so good this morning ... so haven't called my techie to discuss yet. I don't think those toe fungus ads took were quite the threat that these Java Pop ups are ... or am I in a dream world?

JeanieG ... the techie said that the virus protectors wouldn't deal with this stuff when I had it pre-Christmas. Just be sure to not click on it at all ... when you do, it dumps rogue applications onto your system and that's where you get into trouble. So I have been constantly shutting down via the Task Manager.

Anael ... Oh NOooooooo! That can be so annoying when it happens. I'm thinking the same as the others, to piece in some blue ... or perhaps do a strip of each of the colours. Perhaps do each strip twice the width of the other? Isa's is so sweet. Fantastic quilting ... I see swirls and posies! OOPS! that bottom left one, the fabrics are too similar. Not enough contrast! The scrappy-ness has blended well and will give the kids an I Spy in its own way.

JanRN ...
great idea ... let's send all the weather back to Indian! We're dealing with the same here, just later than you. Sorry GGal!!

As for you MissyAnael ... pffft! And have they been showing you shots of the MiraBs weather too? They keep showing Aussie beach shots with our weather reports ... nothing like rubbing it in!

GGal ... Amaaaaaaaazing Flimsy!!! kind of a stained glass effect.

MiraB ....... sixteen!!