View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 10:45 AM
reeskylr

Originally Posted by sewNso View Post
boy this thread is busy. I'm digging out the lap top, tho, so I can just stay in the basement. read some here, then sew.
I spent this morning worrying about my FWQ. but I made up my mind, just two minutes ago to set it together traditionally with the brown strips. just did not want to do it that way, since I did my 2 janes like that. those little 1.5" strips with tiny little squares at each intersection is a real pain.

yes, I know make them, with wide strips, then cut them down to the 1.5 strips with the intersections already sewn in. but we are snowed in, and I wanted to start setting. will just have to wait, and buy brown, in a couple days.
so, since that has to wait till the roads are passable, I will sew on OURS.
yes, I found the posts this morning. thx ladies . but still please help me keep track of the numbers in the future. thx.
elis-#55-center, #233, 236
jaba-238, 240
SewnSo, I have trouble also. I did copy those numbers in a wordpad so I would have them. I don't know what kind of browser that you use, I use Firefox. What I did was drag that page where the borders are being shown (which is #24 for me) to my tab bar just below the web address. That way I can just click on that link and bring it up again to view the borders. When they do the one in Feb, I'll just swap it out and have the recent link there. This may help!!