View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 09:19 PM
SandyinZ4

We are winding down and kind of sad but have made some wonderful friendships. Brat, anytime you want to get rid of some red scraps, send them my way and I will reimburse you for postage plus whatever you feel is fair for scraps. But you might want to wait until you get your medallion one done. I am looking forward to seeing how you come out with the rainbow effect. Exciting to see progress. I have a red quilt planned for later this year. Pattern was in Kansas City Star all of 2013 and a friend of mine has been sending me each months pattern. Plus I am sure I will need to flesh out my r&w one that you all have helped on. I can hardly wait to get package from Miriam (TRF) Teresa, sounds like you had a great little mini vacation. Do we get to see a picture of your neat shelf find..painted pink or white??? And on my last note, I FINALLY started in on my cat quilt. I plan to take pics as I go along but doubt I will post anything for a while until I see if I am going to succeed in my quest. I can see it in my mind but with no pattern I am just going on a wing and a prayer.