View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 07:07 AM
pyffer3

Well before the new year I had only 2 quilts I 'had' to do this year....a baby quilt and one for a step-grandchild since all the other grandchildren have quilts now I need to get him one too! Then my resolution was to make a quilt for ME! Now, after the new year, my daughter is getting proposed to next Friday (she doesn't know it yet) and I am sure she will get married towards the end of the year, so I would really like to tackle a double wedding ring quilt. Then I found out my cousin's daughter is getting married in April and they have been really good to my family so I want to make a quilt for her wedding gift. My niece is graduating from high school in May and I want to give her a quilt for her to take to college. I have my co-worker thinking about retiring and I promised her a quilt last year when she retires. Last night my dil says she has had so many compliments on the quilts I have the grandkids that she wants me to make a few to sell! I feel very flattered, but I don't think that is gonna happen!