View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:22 AM
Elisabrat

Jaba! me? a bat? the only way I could catch her is if she stood still for a beating. sigh.. no one ever does for some reason. My love always tells me when the zombie's start taking over the world he wants me to be the one to chase him. I said oh really? he says oh yes you cant run worth anything.. (ok he used another word). sigh I make a lousy zombie too! oh my.

I am so not ready for round two yet so you all ready and stomping your feet this is supposed to be fun adventurous.. evenly paced! lol.. I have a round robin I have to work on this week and its a big one as I am the last round I think so I have lots and lots of blocks to do. That entertwined ribbon that was shown by someone here a bit back I think I might try the quilt has a celtic feel, its all yellow, black with hints of green.. and I think it could work .. but.. now to measure and see if it will make those corners or not.. otherwise its plan b which I don't currently own.

I think that batik in browns oh wow how lovely that will be. of course , grins love that block so how could you go wrong? it was a fairly easy block for me lots of pieces but did mine in blues and green batiks and truly enjoyed the outcome of that one.