Old 01-08-2014, 04:46 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... remember, with only one crock you will be limited to one recipe at a time. Next thing, you'll be ordering a 2nd one!

I loaded the crock this afternoon and went back to sewing.
Yes, the 4PP is finished with it's binding and backing ready for sandwiching.
But first ... another PhD that's been sitting way too long.

JanRN ... Oh no! don' think about housecleaning ... it can always wait!! I've been wondering much the same! Yes, many have been busy with Christmas, but the change seemed to happen before all that busy-ness. I'd be interested to hear/see what others say. Yeaaaaaaa for milder weather ... we too are to be warmer by Saturday at 8°C, but that SOUNDS so much colder than your 50°F!!

QNSue ... thanks for the recipe as I like bread pudding, but have never tried it in the crock. However, mine will have a lot more cinnamon! Another twist that can be good, is to make jam sandwiches, and then cube up. I keep crusts and loaf ends in the freezer ready for this and/or turkey dressing.

Tomorrow ... the final Christmas for me with some friends. We couldn't come up with a date that worked for all (only three households, five people), so a late get together. Perhaps we will all enjoy it more, with it not amidst the "rush" of the season?