Old 01-08-2014, 04:51 PM
mirabelle

DDamsel sending hugs your way, I know it can't be easy when people around you are not happy so take some time for yourself and sew a little and create some beauty just for you.

Anael well done, we knew you could do it and good luck with the crock pot cooking

QuiltE I will send batteries to Anael, cause I feel like I am all sewn out and she can be our new energizer bunny, I have always started a new project on Boxing Day, so far that hasn't happened, so I am really behind the eight ball for this year.

I did finish my Scrappy Stars and today posted it to my longarmer, but I was so over it that I stopped 2 rows short of what I had intended to make. As I said it is what it is....

QNS you will have to find a hiding place at your home, somewhere you can't be disturbed

JanRN I agree with you, I had all the MB's made and they have sat on my design wall for what seems like an eternity. I have enjoyed looking at them every day but I was so excited for this project that I wanted to send them off all at once Now there is just one lonely little block sitting there and in a couple of weeks it will be gone.

Now can someone point me in the direction of some enthusiasm pleeaaaassssseee