Old 01-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Honchey

Well Ladies, what will we be doing next??? suggestions??? I have no idea...I just packed a suitcase & 4 large brown paper bags of my stuff to take...plus a 10 yd bolt of white kona cotton...my Oliso iron...my new laptop is packed with all my programs on it...everything is by the garage door ready to go in the car in the a.m. In the a.m. I will pack a small cooler for DH..

My youngest "kid" performed his first act of chivalry this evening.... after dumping a small box of little cars, people, and setting up a garage in the area where they play..I went into the room to turn a lamp on...I had to lean over the end othe sofa to do it...as I got up from the sofa he came over to me and grabbed my hand and led me around all the little toys and said "look , watch...at first I couldn't understand why he did that and then it dawned on me...I always tell them they can play where they want but to make sure there's a path for me so I don't trip on their toys... I felt so special after that that I almost had tears in my eyes...

I do have to get up early so I'm off to bed for now..tomorrow is another day .