View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 05:21 AM
Elisabrat

Sewnso LOVE it! not a grand fan of total black and white quilts love throwing at least one color in there and that is a perfect foil to the center.. you guys with that tool.. good for you going the extra mile and keeping at something. wow three times and still going to figure it out?? stand up and take your ovation! I get so mad I stomp off.. twice and then I just get too grumped to keep at it. Sometimes I can walk back and its like a lightbulb in my head. OH YEAH. I again get so off on how to get measurements perfect .. its a hand brain thing lol. I also am the first to figure out ok even if its more steps, and more pieces how to make that block easier in my head. I do oodles of half square triangles vs ever doing a flying geese piece. oh heck no. I wonder if trying that block with someone else so you can both see what your doing and also when cutting your pieces are you cutting to the outside of the cutting line on your ruler or are you cutting on it.. a smidgen more fabric if you cut to the outside.. and pin the heck out of something that isn't lining up is what I say pin pin and then add one more ..