Old 01-09-2014, 07:44 AM
urgodschild2

I was very busy over the holidays. I finished my grandson's duvet cover. My daughter did not want quilts as she has no place to store them. Hmmmm store them?????? I thought we made them for people to use. Anyways she was ok with me making a duvet cover for their comforters. The older two were done last Aug. I just finished the youngest one. This is like one giagantic pillow case. The top is all quilt squares. LOL Got my daughter on that one. Then I made a large quilt for her mum-in-law. All chickens as she likes chickens. I had to have these two done for the trip to Australia. Then I made a baby quilt for my new grt. Niece. I made a quilt for me. I started this one in 2004. It has appliques cats on it and it is done in cat material. I will be hanging it above my bed. I also made two rag quilts that I am donating to our church to go to the Indian reservations in Arizona. So I have been a bit busy. But now that I have a few days left before I leave, I am going to get the material out for this swap and decided on a pattern.
For all my friends and quilters in the cold areas, put some more quilts on and stay warm. I won't mention what the weather is like here in Southern CA.