Old 01-09-2014, 07:49 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Good Morning all! Went to bed at 9:30 last night, woke up once at six, slept out to 9:30 this morning. Deep sleep, feel rested this morning. Rare for me to do, but I guess I was very tired last night.

Anael, verrry handsome quilt for Bram. Now if I remember right that is about four quilts for him that I have seen, so you better make sure a picture of each one is in his album from DGM, so he can recall memories when he gets older.

I hope, OksewGlad, you are taking photos of those lovely grandchildren and putting them into an album because they grow up all too soon. They do not stay four all their lives. Enjoy.

Honchey, that would be a lovely memory to write down and put into a scrapbook of DGS pictures and memories of what they have said. Ladies, you need to write it down and take pictures. You cannot have too many of them...take that extra minute and do it. That can warm your heart again and again when you look at it in years to come.

We cannot quit this thread yet, my PC quilt needs border and to be quilted this summer. Then the BBs are together, but needs to be quilted, and the MBs will also need set together and quilted. And the SYEs. What a collection we have assembled together! What next?????