View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 08:23 AM
sewNso

my ruler is called 'easy angle', and I sewed some 1.5" strips a few minutes ago. and I still have to flip it, with this particular one. I think I saw it done this way on a u-tube ages ago, also. sorry, I don't like to buy all the extra gadgets if I have one that will work. and we were sorta snowed in. did get out and get to joann's yest, and ran a few errands with the grdsn and grandpa. can't do one without the other these days.
keep them comin ladies, because I have no idea what color I am going to use next. but am going to sew out of the scraps or stash. I'm thinking of keeping the black in each round, but just will play it by ear.

did any of you catch the elenor burns show where she had her 10 yr old granddaughter doing the sewing? I loved it. I had two grdsns sewing on two different machines over Chrms break. I told them lots of men sew, and about the man that sewed patches on all the leather jackets when grdpa & I went to motorcycle shows. their dad does all their patches on their boy scout uniforms.

Last edited by sewNso; 01-09-2014 at 08:27 AM.