View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 04:28 PM
YukonViv

I am officially on board this year. I think I tried last near, may have come in part way through the year, didn't do well at all and slunk out.

I would like to add that I didn't purchase any fabric in December 2013 as well so I am right in the swing of things.

I'm not taking the moratorium lightly, I came to a conclusion that I really have too many UFOs and WIPs. Too many. Then I have 3 rubbermaid tubs filled with a small amount of yardage and a whole heck of a lot of fat quarters. These are just living in the tubs, no purpose, just hanging out.

So I have a goal, I need to finish some UFOs and some WIPS. Then I need to use up some of my stash (so I will also be in the let's use our stash thread and the ufo challenge thread and whatever thread will keep me motivated).

I received two beautiful Kaffe Fasset quilt kits for Christmas from friends...I can't even bear to look at them until I finish something!!!

So what have I done so far in December and this much of January? Nothing LOL.

I was at our local quilt shop twice this week already and am very proud to report that I did not buy any fabric. I did however sign up for a retreat and one class. Whew...at least between the two I should get some sewing done, and fortunately the class does not require any purchasing as I have everything I need in my stash.

So far so good.