Old 01-10-2014, 07:40 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thanks for the positive response to my 4PP ... I kind of like how it's a dark quilt, yet the bright splashes from the poseys! Now to start thinking of how to quilt it ... the inner 4PP and purple block is 5-1/2" square and with the green or black added it's 7-1/2". So any quilting suggestions are welcomed. I'm not going to be going at it for awhile, so have lots of time to think it thru.

I'll toss out this idea ....... there seems to be a lot of "I-want-to-finish-PhDs" being said here, in various ways.

What if????? ........... we each post our quilty goals for the month. It might be to complete to flimsy stage a specific project? or make one block a week for x quilt? or finish up a quilt (or six or eight for Anael!)? or to organize their stash? or even to start a new quilt!!!! For those who have a busy month ahead, they might not even have a quilty goal for the month, knowing there is no time for such. And of course, many other possibilities!

Accountability helps me get things done. So putting it in black and white here on the thread, would encourage me along to make it happen ... and of course, your support and nudges would make sure I stayed on task. Would it help each of you???