Old 01-10-2014, 09:27 AM
grannyQ

I'm sorry I haven't been on for awhile, I have enjoyed looking at all the pretty quilts you gal's have all made. I also won't be able to commit to anything for awhile. I have finished my 33 radiation treatments. It seemed to take forever because we had to drive 55 miles round trip for these. Next monday my DH has to start another chemo treatment, don't know how he will react to this one. The last one in November he ended up in the hospital for 11 days, and I sure am worried about that happening again. Now I'm on medication for the next 5 years, don't care for that either. But I'll go with the flow and see about side effects on whether to continue or not.

I put my quilts that I have done for DG's and placed my pony quilt on top and decided I need to make one more row of blocks to make it a queen size. Will try to get them done soon if I can. I still have to finish quilts for 3 more grandsons. I would like to give the quilts to them for Christmas this year, so will see about that.

I still want to keep in touch will all of you, your prayers and thoughts are very helpful, and I really care about all of you and your surgery's and things that you go through. Thank you all so much and take care.