Old 01-10-2014, 03:08 PM
mirabelle

QuiltE were you reading my mind I was going to suggest we all fess up and write down a list of our ufo's that we have (I'm a list kind of girl) and pick one and work on it to completion. With a cheer square we are sure to accomplish a lot. Oh and I don't mean the BOM's we are currently working on, I mean blocks, tops and PHD's in the deep dark recesses of our cupboards

GrannyQ it is lovely to hear from you, you and your DH are in my prayers, please keep us up to date.

I posted my Scrappy Stars to the longarmer on Thursday, she rang me yesterday (Friday) to discuss design and thread and has just rang me 8.30am Saturday to say it is finished yay. Will pick it up next Friday when I am in town then next weekend the binding will go on and I will have my first finish for 2014. Yesterday I cut block 10 for Out of the Darkness and managed to sew a 5 inch square together which had 26 pieces in it, there are a gazillion pieces in this block so that is what I will be doing today, and listening to the wonderful sound of rain...