View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 03:23 PM
Elisabrat

Alright I may have blown it. I bought 1 yrd of blender white for a quilt in my round robin. I am using scrap colors and white as the tie in.. I could not believe with all my fabric I had zero white. WHAT? worse yet went there for a yard of kona black. nope they had all other companys Hoffman, Kauffman, moda.. no KONA. argh. half through a project now to order it on line. paying 5.00 shipping for a yard of 5.99 fabric kills me.. makes you wanna.. just get a bit of this lol and a bit of that to well justify the shipping. DO YOU HAVE A YARD TO SELL???

I also, gulp bought 3/4 yrd scrap of red blender for 5.00 as I am out of a red in my stash and that is the next round. not enough scraps to fill in the red part or would have used them honest. I did not look at that adorable bunny fabric hugging daffodils nor did I see the pansy fabric or that.. nope didn't look all. This is hard and its only January! but if you saw my scraps I posted a week ago you would understand the need. And to me I only keep 10" or bigger, smaller goes in the donation bag to Jaba (she sells scraps) or to friends who say hey lady send them here! and how do we grow so many f4's? like turn your back for 10 minutes and there are.. MORE. ahhhh. so using those up after I finish my 8 plus UFO's. yikes. embarrassing to post that btw. that is way too many start but not finish projects. how lame upside I will finish them. They are next years holiday gifts