Old 01-11-2014, 06:09 AM
deranged_damsel

Goodmorning all!!!

Congrats!!! Im always in AWE at the creations you ladies DO!
GGal what a spectacular flimys of Celtic Solstice your piecing skills have got to be great to do a BH and have it look THAT good
Jan, I have been sneaking around to see your finishes as well! CONGRATS
QuiltE I LOVE your four patch it may be out of your style a little but it IS beautiful
Anael how many more days???? I cant wait
Mirabelle I loved the pattern the minute i saw it! and your blocks are STUNNING... please keep showing progress so I can droooool
NinaSue, Honchey, CarrieM, SewGladie, JeanieG, GrannyQ, DubB, JanieW you ladies ARE the best! I truly appreciate your Friendships, the Caring, and Support!!!

Have a GOOD one

ooops I guess if I dont mention any projects... none can hold me to it? I have TEA potholders I have been FMQ practicing on and need to finish two before I can pick up BIG machine and get out little machine, I finished top for 1 niece quilt and only need to do 6 steam a seam lady bugs for 2 niece quilt. which I am trying to finish in the next week so I can take it to my Mom to be hand quilted. I started ANOTHER project yesterday.. just cutting so far, another niece quilt, a row sampler... it should be FUN. I have four placemats for sister I decided to hand quilt, still 6 quilts sitting to be machine quilted, behind on Spike, almost done with PC flimsy and BB flimsy... my ACTUALL list of projects started is shamefully LONG.... so I wont be sharing THAT