Old 01-11-2014, 06:24 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Some great goals being posted ... just be sure to keep them realistic for the remaining 19 days of January. And within perspective of what else is happening in your lives.

My List ...
I'll ponder it for a bit and post before the end of the day!!!

MiraB ... definitely it's your son's fault, but it is really your fault, as you should not make such good food, to bring the bloodhound home!!!!! With it looking so good now ... I can only imagine how amazing the whole quilt will be!

Anael ... your mechanics come to you? We have to take our cars to them! I'm sure he was not amused when he showed up on your doorstep. Hopefully you were not there and did not have to listen to his ire! Do you not have to cut the Pussy Willows? Or does it come pre-cut? Now that'll be a fun one to do!

JanRN ... **s*t*r*i*k*e** Go ahead and admit it ... you're having fun with those little ones!!! Remember, it's a backgrounder and no pressure ... just a when you feel like it, but I know that is often!

DDamsel ... I don't think I can count all of my PhDs!! So don't feel embarrassed about yours. Just set a simple goal for one or two as to how far you will take them by the end of January. Believe me, I am going to keep mine on the low side! Better to feel the achievement, and be encouraged than to be disappointed and frustrated! I'm finally starting to learn that it always takes me a lot longer than I expect ........ and you have a lot more distractions and reasons than I do. Because of that, I can't help but wonder how you get anything done!