Old 01-11-2014, 05:39 PM
pbadder

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
pbadder, I'm an idiot! I cut everyone of mine wrong, used my 4" ruler, centered it down the middle, cut on each side and then turned it and did the same thing. Must say everything matched up but the center square is lots bigger. Just cut 1 according to directions again and that center wasn't 3", sewed it away. middle 4 square matched and row matched but not the diagonal to it. Don't know if I'm making sense or not but glutton for punishment did another one, same thing. Guess I'll pass the Valentine's swap and just have a swap with myself to make some wall hangings and runners. Maybe we'll get the old pattern back for the next one. I'll watch what you all come up with and see if you get it mastered. Maybe it's just the ice backs on my back from 3 steroid injections yesterday, it must be freezing my brain too!!
Don't feel bad Jaba I did about six blocks before I really realized my problem, but I am determined to conquer it and get it right. We have till March to get them done. I will conquer my problem.