View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 08:28 PM
seasaw2mch

Don't feel bad because I went back and checked mine because they looked a tad bit short on the 12 1/2" size and found that I will have to redo a few. Boy that really bites my butt when the patterns don't measure up. I'm about ready to throw all the patterns away and draw up my own. At least I will know they will be the right size when I'm done.
Oh well time to back up and regroup.

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Nancia, its amazing that this swap group let me participate after the lst boom I did! I had just started quilting again after not doing any for years and the fabric I sent out was hideous...I didn't "measure" and cut after sewing the blocks as I went so Im sure a lot of them went home as NOT 12 1/2" like they were suppose to...Thanks heavens I got a lot of support and encouragement from people in this group and after doing 6 or 7 of the swaps Im hoping that Ive improved A LOT!! LOL...practice, practice, practice...I keep telling myself that everytime I try to paper piece but so far its not working! Im sure ALL your blocks will be super!!

Libster, I have no idea where the pattern comes from,someone made it for me many booms ago and she sent me the hand made pattern.. I love it with blues.