Old 01-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Rach L.

Oh my gosh! I didn't think I'd get so much help! Wow....totally blown away guys, thank you SO much guys! I feel lucky to have found a two spool, but I feel even luckier that there are so many on here that are willing to help me out. I actually spent the day pondering if I am making the right choice buying this machine (they are asking $150 btw...but, I'm going to offer $100 (just to see what happens)), and now I think I am. I was most hesitant about not being able to do different stitches on this machine, but now learning that I can add a zigzag, I'm over the moon! I honestly can't thank you enough for the help. I really hope that I'll be so lucky to get continued help when I get this machine home (picking it up Friday).

As for the "New Domestic", here are some pictures. I'm going to look at it Sunday, with it being so late (errr...early), I doubt any of you will see this before I go look it over. At any rate, I won't be able to pick it up until next week, so if there's something, I'll see the warnings before I buy. Enjoy the following pics.....asking price is $100.