Old 01-12-2014, 06:49 AM
gardnergal970

It's fun to read the plans for the month. I started keeping a white board with my list about a year ago and it has kept me a little more sane and focused. I have moved blocks to flimsies for 4 quilts and while still UFO's, they are the motivation to move into actual quilting this year. I have QAYG blocks all ready for practicing on so that has to be first on my list every week and maybe by the middle of the year, I can start working through my flimsies. Along with our Mystery blocks and SYE, I have 4 other projects planned for this year. UFO's that need assembling to be worked on...there are 7 not counting my header and ender project. The one that floats to the top first is my Ocean Waves. I have only a few more blocks to piece before I can finish joining all of the rows and the extra strips will find a home in my header and ender project. So 3 quilted blocks, and Ocean Waves all pieced and set together although maybe not bordered and staying current with everything else is my January goal.