View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Joan
The doll quilts just look great in your bathroom, they are the perfect size for the room. And tell your DH that all of us love the use of the ladder.

(frankly, I think I'm adding it to my garage sale want list---it would be great to hang quilts on, too!)
It wasn't DHs it was my mom's. My mom was an antique dealer and I learned a lot of my stuff from her in decorating. I also have a shorter one that I painted white. i used it in the living room and hung my favorite quilt top on it. But the kids kept knocking it over so I retired it to the barn for now and I hung the quilt on the wall instead with rerod for a hanger.

I had the white one in a corner behind my antique stove and I hung my baby quilt my grandmother made for me on it.

I had forgotten about this but the ladder in the bathroom is the one I used to display my hotpads and Kaleidoscopes when I had a small display area in a craft show store a few years ago. I put nails all over it and hung my stuff from the rungs and the nails. so it has had several lives now.