View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 06:22 PM
vmaniqui

Originally Posted by GreyQ View Post
I know there's a forum for buying & selling but I'm posting this here for all of you sharp eyed fans of vintage machines. I have been smitten by JMiller's 3/4 Greyhound New Home. I'm keeping an eye out for other New Home Greyhound machines but this one with Greyhound spelled out on the frame is something special. When it showed up in my dreams last night I knew I needed help. I've shared my home with retired racing greyhounds for 12 yrs. I quilt coats for them, quilt portraits of them, make quilts for GPA-MN fundraisers. I've been waylaid by some other easily acquired machines but I'm focusing on Greyhounds again. I don't have a lot of room or $$ but I hope there's a 3/4 Greyhound out there looking to be adopted. If you ever see one, please remember me and send me a link or message in the notifications. I can't keep up with ebay, GW, CL locally let alone nationally so I am asking for a little help. Please, don't go out of your way but if you happen to see a nice greyhound at a sale or online, I'd love a heads up.

Here's a pic of JMiller's darling taken from another post. Joe, I hope you don't mind and I was just kidding about taking your machine to a country with no extradition treaty in that other post.
you might want to check this out not sure if this is what you want. greyhound is not spelled out on the head but it is there on the bed. here's the LINK OF THE MACHINE