Old 01-12-2014, 11:54 PM
nancia

O, Pam! I feel your pain! I always show up at joann'S with out dated coupons, or forget the current ones. Over Christmas i cracked a molar. Dr was out of town so went for root canal. He got it started, packed it and said be careful, see you in two weeks to finish. Bit down on pie filling ( we all know how 'hard' that is, lol) and had to have the tooth carved out. So that took care of both holidays! I might have lost weight, but on a diet of soft and cold, which also describes cake and ice cream, i kinda doubt it. Two weeks or more of soft mushy food was killer! I am lactose intolerant so i either eat bunches of pills or avoid dairy. I like soy milk so i get calcium and i add vit d daily. Dairy represents a very bad place for me that i normally limit to two Cadbury eggs and a 24 hr reaction spent in the porcelain palace every year before Easter . Lol. Lots of wonderfully yummy foods have butter, cheese, cream and milk. Cut those out and it sounds like a very easy way to stay thin, or get there. Will see what i eat instead! I'm betting it's all the sugar i crave! I'm sorry you're having tooth issues, too. No fun! Hope it is easily fixed

Last edited by nancia; 01-12-2014 at 11:56 PM.