Old 01-13-2014, 03:07 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Cindy,
I've rarely printed from the software but I just printed a couple of blocks to become re-familiarized. You can "move" pieces around easily and you can sometimes print more than two blocks if you pay attention to where you are moving pieces. The issues you will have is in "template" mode there is no way that I have found of getting rid of the full block pattern that accompanies the templates and that will also print out. There is no "mirror" capability when you print templates [unnecessary] - only in foundation. I printed A-1 first, moving all templates to the upper right corner next to the block sketch. Then I thought I could print A-2 as a foundation pattern on the opposite site -behind the block. I lined up the pieces on the left side of the screen.....wrong, because when you flip the paper over, what you place on the left side is printed on what you had on the right on the back side of the page. You must in other words, line up your templates on the right for printing on both sides if you want to be able to cut all pieces out. If I had done this my foundation patterns would have printed on the backside of the block pattern instead of the backside of the templates I wanted to cut out.