View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Sunflowerzz

Thanks for the link Joe. These tutorials are well worth printing out and saving. I do and it helps to be able to have them right next to me or hubby when following them.

Vic, It gets easier the more you do it. Also try to enjoy the process, and not focus so hard on the end. It makes for a much more pleasant journey with each and every machine and table. I know this because I had to refocus and learned to do it this way. I move like a tortoise anyways...so it works for me.

I would just like to caution people that are doing these for resale or when you decide to resell one of your own. You can be held accountable in a court of law if your sold machine was found to be the source of fire/damage/ electrocution etc.

So as others have stated do everything the very best you can and always sell machines, equipment and supplies with disclaimers especially if you claim to have 'refurbished it' at that point you have now taken on responsibility of the machine to be in good working order, always add AS IS attached to it. It is just better to be safe and protect yourselves.