View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 04:06 PM
judy363905

Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
The trolly buses run all day to every place, even to Hancock's. I usually stay three days. I have my routine. I get there about noon, check in my room, then go to Quilt in a Day tent and barn sales. I stay there for several hours. Then it's off to the mall where many vendors are set up. Then to Hancocks as it stays open late. The second day I devote to the quilt show and vendors, quilt museum and historic downtown shops and $5 book sale warehouse. You can walk or ride a trolly. Third day I go to the rotary club's quilt exhibit and vendors, check out Quilt in a Day shop downtown, back to Hancock's to check sales and to chat with the porch people, and back to Quilt in a Day tents to catch Eleanor tent show if I didn't go the first day. I head home noon of the third day. I usually don't make reservations in Paducah because I drive. I stay in a near by town, there are lots of small town around Paducah.

You have that down "pat" so to speak..have you thought of being a guide and getting a group together...I am sure people would pay for your services. Just a thought that crossed my mind when I read your post.

Judy in Phx, AZ