Old 01-15-2014, 07:36 AM
musicaljan

Hello to everyone. I haven't been on in a while. Things are crazy.

I went in for bloodwork. I was actually excited because I had been eating as a vegetarian for most of the three months and expected to see the numbers all go down. They did - all but my blood sugar. 8( Now doctor is running more tests, worrying about diabetes. I decided to change my diet even more. I'm eating pretty much as a vegan with eggs and fish. =O Very strict. (No dairy/cheese, pasta, sugar, starches, grain, etc) Reallllllly hard for me! I miss soda and cheese! But I want to see if I can control this without going on medication. Hopefully my numbers will be down in the next three months. Until then it's viva la vegetables. 8D

I guess the good news is I have now lost FIFTY POUNDs! Go me. =D I haven't been at this weight since the birth of my third child. Forty-one pounds to go.

My arm was checked out (mri) and no surgery needed, but I can't lift with it. Between that and a bad hip most exercises are out. Ugh But I'm trying to walk - when there isn't any snow.

I'm still cooking for my carnivore husband. I usually don't have a problem with craving that. But I made him chocolate chip cookies for his lunch. That might've been one of the hardest things I've ever done. But I didn't even lick the beater. XD

Happy wednesday everyone.