Old 01-15-2014, 08:00 AM
Honchey

I have missed alot in the last couple of days...WOW...so much going on.. I'm so glad you like the MB I sent Jeanie..It's called Sprokets and it's from Quilter'scache..I did have to enlarge the pattern...
Carriem, I hope your recent Dr's visit is successful...
Dublb, Happy happy anniversary!.
Mirabelle..nudge, nudge, nudge!!!
QNS, I think the corner fits perfectly....Don't go anywhere in the snow
Great to see all the personal photos of families...

I made my reservation to go south for next Wednesday. there's only one airline that flies between NJ & NC....
My appt. with the oral surgeon wasn't too happy on my part...he doesn't know what's going on but if the antibiotic he prescribed doesn't work I have to have the tooth removed ,graft bone , implant , then a fake tooth..so he says!!!!
my personal dentist is furious and wants to see me this afternoon...between the mouth & my knee it's a sad situation for me..I feel like I'm falling apart...
On a lighter note..The gallery sometimes has a promotion where they take a trade in for a new machine...a Pfaff with IDT was traded in..it's not too clean in the general sense but nothing that a little elbow grease can clean up....It runs beautiful..not alot of fancy stitches.
like the IDT feature that's why I got it...I have to pick it up tomorrow to make sure my boss doesn't sell it from under me...
well, the kids are coming this afternoon after school and I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner.....something easy...so I'll check out for now....