Old 01-15-2014, 09:38 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CarrieM ... hope that you are "taking it easy" and not feeling too frustrated with that requirement! Time to be the organizer/manager and give DH and your kids their lists to do!

JeanieG ... Must be fun to get those surprise bags! Do I predict some more BH style quilts to use up all those Sizzix precuts? Oh myyyyyyyy look at Miss Aubree, with her GGran. So precious!! What a fun sweatshirt to have .... maybe you will have to write in all the extra Grands and GGs? OR a hint to them that it;s time to get Grandma a new sweatshirt?

Honchey and JeanieG ... great block. Love those batik selections

QNSue ...
What a wonderful double set of fabrics for your DJ's. Now to start! They really are just like doing your FWS and PC blocks. Just smaller. I started with the first one, and am somewhat going in order, with some hopscotching around. With your past PP skills, I'm sure you will have not problem working on these. Your Irish Mist is looking great, though I would lean to JanieW's advice being that she is doing the quilt along with you, and more familiar with the pattern.

JanieW ... looking forward to seeing your Irish Mist and wondering what colours/fabrics you have chosen

JanRN ... hey, the coaster comment was a pick up from your 111 FWS pot holders that you kept saying you were making! You're doing just fine!

MiraB ... oh yes, please do tell us as to your DJ plans! Knowing you, it will be done in record time ... and with an unique spin to it! Can't help but wonder about what fabrics you will choose!

DublB ... Happy 31st!

Honchey ... how exciting ... a new machine! Please do tell what the IDT is all about? A great way to take your blues away about your tooth and knee.

All's good here!
And now ... back to WORK!