Old 01-16-2014, 10:45 AM
nhnative

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Thanks and they are 18"-21" They are soo easy to make. The centers start with about a 8" hexagon.Then sew on the 2" strips around. First do every other side then do the other 3 sides. My son was bull riding about 10 yrs ago. He spent 2 days in intensive care after being kicked in the head and air lifted to the hospital.I love watching when I don't know who is riding. Just a mama thing I guess.I love boxing too.But my oldest son boxed in high school and I was ready to punch out the other boys he was boxing. LOL Squirrels are a real pain had one in the attic. What a big nest they make. Have a good evening all.
I don't like to see them get hurt. But they say they know they are going to get hurt, just not how much. I'm going to try those table runners. Only one squirrel came out when I opened the door this morning. I put a board under the opening on my side door and I guess I'll fill the trap with food and try to trap him before I use the other. Cold again here today with snow tonight. Take care