Old 01-16-2014, 07:46 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Honchey, if you load a free program called Picasa, it will size the photos for you so you can post. JeanieG uses it and I think JanRN might be using it not sure. It is free which is nice and easy to use.

Yes, Dublb, I am a bit disturbed by Bernina and their line of embroidery machines. Baby Lock has an expensive machine $ 6000. and software to support it. This new one from Bernina does not allow much except what it comes with... and loading things with the stick. I did not want to spend too many $$$$$ for something I only use once in a while. If the embroidery CD says "exp." on it, it will work on the Bernina, provided you can get it downloaded to a computer and saved on the stick. The bigger Bernina has more embroidery loaded and is easy to load too, is what I have seen and heard...but its $7000 to sew with and embroidery with, then you can step up to the deluxe $12000.00, but the newest model has a lot of bad reports out there. Your problem is to figure out how much memory you will need with your laptop.