View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:14 AM
Elisabrat

GOOD MORNING KITTENS how are you doing today? lol. I hope all is well on the quilty front. I saw a post a few back on how did mine end up 21.5... guess need to know what you started with if it was 18.5 and you add 4.5 you should get 22.. did you make your seams to large or perhaps.. horror of all horrors your center was not 18.5 but 17.5 to start with.. just wondering... you can easily just now put a border on it to finish out at 24.5, you know frame it up? strips with no corner stones or with them.. then your would be ready for the next round with no sizing issues. tada! I am working now on four round robins. I can say you are so lucky if you end up with a number one can really work with as lots of people don't get the center size right to begin with. off by 1/2 inch makes it tough to fit a round right? so take your time, measure, measure.. and if your going out on your own remember how many blocks to fit across.. when you decide to just improvise lol or you could end up with this magic 2 inch spot that well your blocks surely don't fit in.. any questions just write me or Jaba and we will gladly walk you through it

thanks for the heads up on wanting more rounds! love picking them, and with two one surely will fit with your quilt or I hope so anyways. I think that's part of what I Like about Judys mystery trains. You pick your fabrics based on her recommendations and then.. she does all the thinking we just sew. works out every single time .

Today is a fun day in the Brat house. Kids and DH go fishing this morning (yeah me time) and then shooting this afternoon (yeah go shoot!) and then we all go to town to hit tourist shops and graze I think. Not a bad day at all. They are really having a good time which is nice to see. Loving this visit. I keep hinting I need grandchildren.. she keeps saying tell your son to marry her. I smile and say .. hurry up but its ok if you wait til you get home to start that hurrying stuff