View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 10:29 AM
Candace

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
Rach,

I don't know why, but there are several members on this board that get their knickers in a bunch when someone asks about prices. Yes, they do vary a lot from region to region, machine to machine and seller / buyer to seller / buyer. But I see no problem about ball park estimations.

In your case I have no idea because I do not follow price trends. "IF" I want a machine, and "IF" the price is where I can afford it, I get it. That varies too.

As for the search feature, you should see my bookmarks. I keep all my threads and many of other members treads bookmarked because I cannot find anything using the search feature. I'm officially search challenged. I can't even find my own threads. I have no imagination and never can come up with the right combination of words to get the search to work. I can't be alone.

So, go ahead and ask your questions. Those who can and want to will answer, those who don't, won't.

Oh, I have no interest in 301s, but I'd be all over that Two Spool like a cat on a mouse.

Joe

Because Joe, this is a quilting board not an appraisal site. No sewing machine forum or group I belong to allows price guessing. And that's all that it is, is guessing. My knickers aren't in a bunch, thank you very much. :> As for searching, you just click on the Advanced search button and enter the topic you're interested in. Easy Peasy. Lots of info out there that folks have spent a lot of time posting and compiling. I've learned quite a lot from just reading past postings on subjects. I was and am trying to be helpful by trying to show others how to use the tools I do, to educate myself and learn about a topic.

Last edited by Candace; 01-17-2014 at 10:33 AM.