Old 01-17-2014, 02:11 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

By Golly, I do believe you got it, Honchey. I usually export to the desktop and 'find' the photos there that I export, then later dump them in the trash. You have made beautiful floral blocks that brighten up the day.

No, Jeanie, I do not think its my eyes that is making me so tired. My whole body feels tired. When I got home from taking dh to the doctor on Wednesday, I could hardly put one foot ahead of the other. My left leg muscles have really hurt the last couple of days. Finally, today I took an arthritis pain relief pill given to me by the doctor we go see. It seems to help the pain, relieving it so I can stand it. Probably need vitamin D and B12 to feel better. The doctor's office here is filled up with people with the flu, etc., very sick, its a place I do not want to go to for awhile...they are so terribly busy.

The snow storm that blew into here with dark clouds and high winds really closed down Des Moines with 40 accidents on I-80; it took bf's daughter four and half hours to pick up her kids after work and to get home., she normally did in less than an hour. And weathermen are saying Saturday will be a repeat of that.