View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 06:22 PM
vmaniqui

Originally Posted by Rach L. View Post
Oh...and this morning before leaving, I went ahead and checked out CL, just to take a peak. As fate would have it, I came across a Singer 99k in decent shape for 25 bucks! If I hadn't brought up opinions on price, I would've greatly over paid for other models, and would've had to pass on this one. Granted, this wasn't on my want list, but I may come to love it. ....and for the price, why not?

Thanks again for all the feedback! I'll post some pics once "Ol' Agnes" is a little more presentable.
that is a good price for a 99K. 99 is really a nice machine to have. i love mine. i paid for it for $47 and that is way overpriced but at that time i really have no idea on pricing. i was just so excited to see the machine and the bentwood case. it was the first time i saw a bentwood case and i was in awed. i hurriedly pulled my wallet and paid right away. i didn't realize i paid way too much. oh well lesson learned. you're gaining grounds and learning and on the right track. congrats and remember to post pics.