Old 01-17-2014, 07:34 PM
mirabelle

Hi everyone
I had a busy day Thursday, first day of DH being home and there seemed to be lots to do. Then Friday I left home at 6.30 in the morning and didn't get home until 5 in the afternoon. Had to stop in at DD's and pick up her Dear Jane Book then had to drop into my longarmer and pick up my Scrappy Stars (pic when I have then binding on) then spent the day at my embroidery/patchwork club. I was so tired when I got home DH helped me cooked dinner.

Bev I feel for you not being able to use your embroidery machine, you really only need the $$$$ software if you are going to digitize your own designs. There is a downloadable program called Embird that you can use for 30 days free trial (I think) might be worth investigating. After the free trial period you can either purchase the program (not many $$$) or not, so no harm done on the credit card. I have used it for a few years now and it is pretty easy, although I really only just resize my designs in it. As I now have the software for my Pfaff.
psstttt I ALWAYS wear my big girls panties

Carriem I hope you are feeling better real soon and can get back to your sewing as I know you love doing it. Take Care.

JanRN you are in my thoughts as you finalise everything. Just take some quiet time for yourself and process your thoughts.<3

Anael I hope that they urologist can prescribe the correct antibiotic and clear up that infection once and for all, hugs coming your way.

GGal I am so pleased you liked the blocks, so I will tell everyone why there is two. I made the multi coloured block first and as each of your blocks were revealed I felt that it wouldn't "fit" Discussed it with the Quilt Inspector and she agreed so I made the blue block and decided to send both for you to choose which you wanted to use or both, its yours decision.

NinaSue please take is easy and rest if you need to, your body is trying to tell you something.

If I have missed anyone out of this long post I apologise, I have to get back to the sewing room to work on more of these little babies. It looks a little wonky but it is correct size
Attached Thumbnails dscf0808.jpg