Old 01-18-2014, 06:03 AM
Elisabrat

cry foul everyone! or is it cry fowl (quack quack).. what? YOUR NOT PLAYING? ha! but of course you are Yosamitesa! we need you, we want you.. we love your fabrics (grin) and your creativity! you could get a cool quilt for the little man out of this! Ok you could get a grand quilt for you but know the little man will suddenly want to use it or like in my case the big man steals right out from under your fingers.. join for goodness sakes!

I am almost ready today I say goodbye to the kids again for a few months and then tomorrow I get to put my sewing machine back where it belongs ... ON THE DINNER TABLE. sheesh its not been used for dinners in so long I cant tell you lol its almost naked looking without a cutting board, a machine, and all the fun things that go with it. it wants to be draped in fabric again I just know it. talk about itchy fingers... hate to look at the clock like hurry up lol but I have projects to work on! ANDALE ANDALE! (spell check).. maybe rapido rapido! would be wiser since I can spell that one lol