Old 01-18-2014, 05:43 PM
grannyQ

Very pretty ladies, i have never tried a stack & whack pattern.
I received by mystery block in the mail thursday but didn't get a picture until today from JanRN. It is so pretty and will go well with all the rest of the blocks. Here is a picture, it is called spider Web form Quilts from Rosie.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]457301[/ATTACH]
Now all together, it doesn't seem possible that it has been all most a year ago that we started these blocks, I really like all of them.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]457303[/ATTACH]

Thank you all so much for your prayers for my family in all this time of crisis for us. DH had another chemo treatment last monday, the next few days weren't so good. Lots of aches and tiredness, but he didn't end up in the hospital. At this time he will do these every 3 weeks if he tolerates this one. Ladies, please have your DH's have their PSA 's done and be sure they know what the number are when they are done. We were not told his was in the 40's until it was too late (his doc. never told him, just kept him coming back every 6 months). Two weeks ago it was 70 so he had to have more chemo. This has really been hard for the family to deal with, but will take one day at a time. Thank you all so much.
Attached Thumbnails new-001.jpg   new-002.jpg