Old 01-18-2014, 06:29 PM
YukonViv

Beautiful piece Nammie.

Another UFO day here today. I got together again with my friend today to work on another UFO. This is our second UFO day this year!

I can't recall if I mentioned it before but we got together last weekend and I finished a quilt top from a couple of years ago and did 3 more pineapple blocks on a quilt from September 2011 (now have 6 blocks!). My friend made and attached binding to 3 of her quilts.

Today I took over another UFO, this one another class project from January 2013, a french braid quilt. I had 4 braids made and now I nearly have a completed top, I made and attached the separator bands and attached part of the border. Just the final border to go.

And my friend? She finished her quilt top (king sized Counterpoint). She only has one quilt to finish piecing and one baby quilt to quilt up. Then she's completely done all her projects and ready to start something new. Can you believe it? I'm so jealous, she's so strong willed.

Once she is ready, and I get a couple more UFOs under my belt, we are starting a new project, we each have a Kaffe Fassett quilt just waiting. Yay!!!!