View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 07:34 AM
Elisabrat

floral fabrics are sorted by category on equilter.com love going to specific categories when your searching for specifics.. as to matching also do a specific type of flower search say on ebay.. daffodils ie and you then have a page of fabrics to put up against yours and say same type of background, do I want larger or smaller prints.. just a thought I shop both places as much lol as I can. I love the selection also at hancocks but find equilter easier to flip through. both have great spring flowers right now.

I love your center either way honestly oksewnsew. Think one is more dimensional and one is framed. Pbadder like your new colors maybe one larger print however or medium print might work too? all are tonal/blender types. Not picked your round yet so we will see what might be best or not. in that line of cat fabric was there not a background floral that went with it? seems to me she usually has a whole line of that fabric each time she comes out with a new one. even if its not new someone is selling some surely also what I don't find on ebay or at one of the lovely stores I find on etsy.. tons of older lines being sold there too.