Old 01-20-2014, 04:00 AM
Elisabrat

ok carolynmt sold me. I want one! my bed has a white down quilt and a red down quilt on it. I think it will work lovely and in fact the last time I worked off only the colors in my home was... never. I love what I love and I play with it as often I can

Last night after going to bed to only realize I wasn't just 'quiet' tired I got up. decided time to refold, color code my fabric shelf. so pulled the whole top shelf down and redid it. now to redo the bottom well its half done now so bet it will take me half an hour which I happen to have today and wow I can now go to specific sections and find something! pinks! whites! three yellows (guess its not my happy color?) and so on. I kept thinking Jaba was standing behind me saying its about time! lol she was so good as to have her hubby build me these two shelves and to bring me all the card board, cut mind you, so I could stand my fabrics up .. and well I did use them just sorta fold it shove it on the shelf .. now its a rainbow! just like my scraps. Yahoooo! and once again find I have a couple 2 yrd pieces which is marvelous to use as starters.. but oh yes I am finishing, I need finishing pieces. got those too