Old 01-20-2014, 04:18 AM
Elisabrat

losing points is easier than losing pounds to be sure. I am getting better at my points finally but losing my mind now instead so not sure I wouldn't rather lose more points again and get my mind back in fine order! I think its a mind over matter or in this case point.. if you don't mind it doesn't matter heck with .. um.. the police.. been guilty hard to point fingers. Likethedog it takes time. Period. No one is an expert ever just instantly here. Ok some are way better than ME instantly. I take several dozen tries to figure out the right way.. ask everyone who played boom swaps with me over a year ago. couldn't remember how to cut a block. period. would see 4.5 and cut 4. and so on. then squaring up no matter how many times marytoddliz, jaba, and the mamahauser explained it to me.. it went in the ears and.. la la la did they say eat marshmellows? I couldn't do it. One day it hit me. OMG. this is what they meant... stuff like that. You will be fine as will all the others trying. If you don't try you just wont know what your capable of

wall hangings! wall hangings, made my cow top, not sure it .. calls to me. so think I will end up spring because well .. it is the safer more universal thing that most could put up. wise call Linda, why thank you! yes yes it is.