Thread: Funeral quilt
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Prissnboot

To answer a couple of questions, I mentioned that I liked watching Antiques Road Show, and my date told me his mother gave him a miniature casket, about 12" long or so. I mentioned that it may have been a salesman's sample, and I mentioned the funeral museum at that time. He also has a cousin or brother in law or something that is a mortician and he has helped with ... stuff that goes on in a mortuary, not to be too creepy about it. So I mentioned the funeral museum and he thought it sounded interesting so that's why we went. There were more hearses than anything, but I enjoyed looking at the cars - all the way from the Model A to the most recent, which was a 2003 Cadillac (I think) that carried Presidents Reagan and Ford to their final resting places. There were several Packards, and looking at those cars, I hate that they just don't make cars with style anymore. No style at all. But anyway, it was definitely a different thing to do on a 2nd date. Another 2nd date I went on once was to a gay bar to a female impersonator show. That was interesting as well...