Old 01-20-2014, 08:58 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CarrieM ... Patience! I am sure you are working hard on your goal right ... to allow your "wing" to heal!

Honchey ... More patience!! Here's hoping the weather threats don't become a reality ... at least til after you are safely in the south.

QNSue ... You will have read already on the DJ thread that the same group are starting a new DJ thread. Because of that I was not allowed to start one, even though different in concept. Yes, you will see two seams in that photo ... I was able to, when I zoomed in on the view.

Anael ... oh such a sweet pic of the SewGrands and their Grandma! Look at Isa giggling away with you and Bram has that mischievous boy look. Is your sweater, one you have knit ... really love the colour!

MiraB ... My goodness, what a beautiful set of blocks! Is your head overflowing with ideas as to what to do with them? Or have you already made that decision?

JeanieG, CarrieM and MiraB ... Sounds like the IDT, PDF and AccuFeed are all much the same as Bernina's Dual Feed. How many ways can you say the same thing? I use it all the time, even for PPing.

CarrieM ... perfect choice for MiraB's MB

DublB ... pardon me, but you have me visualizing you running to keep pace with your husband! How much height difference is there between the two of you?

No sewing today because I was WORKing.
No sewing tonight because of too many other things!

Tomorrow ... there just might be some happening here!