View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 04:54 AM
Elisabrat

Cajun, he is a man so it might take a bit longer for him to heal than if say it was you.. patience shop for a bottle of that while your out next time. Good luck and hope he is feeling dapper in no time at all. Hope also you take his good advice. Go SEW! it was an order I am sure of it.

Well has everyone caught up yet? don't want to leave anyone behind on the 1st with our next postings! if you haven't started its not too late! pull out a panel you have or just whip up a larger center (say 24") and your on board with everyone else. See how easy that is? I am almost done finally with my other quilt top so I can start again on this one. That one has thrown me a bit but getting there. I have all the sides done but now to figure out the corners.. sometimes that is a big one for me its a do I do this or that so not as horrible as it could be. Praying all the sides fit beautifully. These round robins when worked on by a group can get out of size wack. This one the last round was to be 4.5 inches sewn it would end up 4.25 its now 4.85 and not sure how to cut it down to fit as A) its not my work, B) there is a whole lot of applique that I would have to be careful to make sure it was evenly reduced so the line is straight when looked at it. I am scared to death! and for the record often these items come to you out of size.. a center 11 3/4? the next 4.5 inch round is showing 4.00 instead of the seam allowance and you wonder how will I figure this one out... AND YOU DO if you have to add a spacer you simply add a spacer.. make it look like you planned it that way. wish me luck this will be finished by this weekend so I can get my round done and photographed for everyone.