Old 01-21-2014, 05:44 AM
janRN

Good morning, just getting caught up on all the posts. Yes, QNS, I'm guilty of just lurking. Sometimes it's nice just to sit back and read, like listening to friends talk and just enjoying it.

Anael, thank you for sharing your babies with us! And look at you--your face just beams looking at them.

Mirab, love the way you used a border print for your blocks. I bought some border print fabric (I was going to be the next Jinny Beyer LOL) and I may try your pattern. And that's a beautiful block you made Carrie.

Carrie, we're all nagging you and we all realize how hard it is to not do everything you want. With the cold weather you and Ggal are sending my way, all my aches & pains are worse today. Oh well, my grandmother used to say if she woke up with a pain at least she knew she woke up LOL!

Anne, thanks for the advice on oiling my bobbin area. Will do that the next time I clean it. Just a drop on a q-tip.

Bev, I'm glad someone can get out and walk. It's 18* here, howling wind and dropping to the minus zeroes tonight. To go out and walk here I'd have to put on so many layers that I'd look like the Michelin Man and waddle instead of walk.

QE, you've been very productive! I think I'm anal--here you are matching flowers for the back of your quilt! Great job--I had to hunt for the seam. Anxious to see it finished.

Have a great day everyone--stay warm (except Mirab) and do something you love.