Old 01-21-2014, 07:09 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

One has to wonder, Honchey, when things seem to work against what we want to do: fly safe. That is the main thing there, if you have wait another day to do it, you can wait another day to get safely there. Do something you would enjoy today.

Sorry, QuiltE, you were not allowed to post a different thread for DJ; I may have to post here and you can give me suggestions. I am starting on A-1 to A-10, not where they are at on their site. But that is next week's plans... possibly. No, QuiltE, I cannot see the seams in the photograph of the tulips, if I were there and could look knowing it was there, then I might be able to spot it. You did a great job of 'blending' it in.

Anael, loved that quilt over the SewGrands that you made... and nice sweater, too. Looks warm.

Carrie, did anyone else comment on your question about what we use to mark fabric with? On where its not going to show, I use the 'gel' pens found with scrap booking supplies. With the variety of colors, it works on all colors of fabric. My bf who quilts, taught me about that one. In pp, I use the Elmer's stick glue, and it still removes pp from the fabric without causing any problems.

Yes, JanRN, I agree its fun just to 'lurk' here...somehow, I have not gotten the 'thread' subscription thing to work right here, so I have to 'pop' in to see what is going on and/or what someone else is going to say before I say my two cents worth.

Mirabelle, lovely MB block you received from Carrie. And that is a beautiful throw for DD...it will keep her warm and remind her of your love. Everyone stay warm and safe...celebrate the day with good vibes.